Wed, Oct 21|
The Cost of Leadership: Becoming An Exemplary Leader
This 3-day masterclass is designed to support you as a leader by bringing out the best in yourself, while exploring the characteristics of an effective leader. Click "Register" to see full description of this masterclass.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2020, 7:30 PM CDT – Oct 23, 2020, 7:30 PM CDT
About the Event
The Cost of Leadership: Becoming An Exemplary Leader masterclass will be three days, power-packed with insight to enable leader to lead more effectively. Below is the agenda for this event.
Day One: Leading with Perspective
In order for leaders to blaze the trail for others, they must first understand the basic principles of leadership. On day one, we will:
• Redefine the purpose of a leader.
• Identify the different types of leaders.
• Discuss the characteristic of an exemplary leader.
Day Two: Effective Leadership
A position as a leader is more than a title. The leader is not only the overseer of others, they are the first member of every team. On day two, we will:
• Evaluate strategic leadership practices.
• Understand how to gain the endorsements of those you lead.
• Parallel emotional intelligence to the everyday leader.
Day Three: Dare to Lead?
While many aspire to lead, the truth is, being a leader comes with a price. It takes bravery, courage, and intentionality to lead well. On day three, we will:
• Overcome defensiveness by debunking the "bunker mentality".
• Assess leadership through accountability.
• Discuss the importance of exemplary leadership.